Total Pageviews

Followers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Talent Show!

               Today I am going to talk all about the talent show at our school I hope you enjoy it.
            Seven of my friends and I are going to be in the talent show we go to practice every Mondays I just got back from the practice ,but we used to go on Fridays then we changed it.We are going to be singing "Firework" we are even going to be  called "Firework" isn't that so cool!We even have are own dance to it we all thought of it so it can be fare. We are all going to wear the same thing we are going to wear leggings and tie dye shirts I think I don't now yet ,but that's what my friends told me. We all have partners they are two people in each group and here are the groups (I am going to write what we call her and I am going to writing them in order) Lizzy, me, Taty, Jelly,Kari, Ally, Hail, and Dian.For some of us were already in the talent show like Lizzy,Hail,Dian,Kari, were in the talent show last year.  We some times practice on the grass at lunch recess we all have fun with it. The one thing I like is that we all do cart wheel witch is so fun!!  Click on Firework if you want to see the song Firework!!
             That is all about our school's Talent Show!!

No comments:

Post a Comment