Total Pageviews

Followers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Trip To Disney Land! Part 3

            Ok this is going to be my second to last part I am going to finish the story on part 4 I am sorry I am made so many parts. 
            When that ride went to the Carousel  ride for my little brother to ride it I also went on a horse. Then we went to a ride were you had to ride Dumbo you also can control it like if you want to go up or down. next we went on a ride called Peter Pan's Flight it was cool cause you were hanging from the roof so it looked like you were actually were flying. Later, on we we went on Snow White's Scary Adventure  my sister was just scared just because it said "Scary Adventures." When we got on it was not even fast and it was not even scary!When we were done we went to go eat cause we were all hungry we ate hamburgers, French fries, and soda (well we drank that or can drink orange juice) we also bought ice cream. Later, we went to the Haunted House it was a long long line ,but we finally got inside when we got in side my sister started to cry right away she was the only on crying it was so cool cause at the end you were sitting down and there was mirrors when you went in front of it you could see ghosts behind you it was fantastic!Sorry I will fish tomorrow Sorry!!  
PART FOUR COMING SOON……


253 words!

No comments:

Post a Comment