Total Pageviews

Followers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Best Friends! Part 2

          Remember yesterday I was writing about my best friends well I wasn't done writing about all my best friends. These are the names that I haven't wrote about is Dian, Hailey, Karime, and Ally.
Dian
       First, is Dian is really nice,friendly,and good at sport just like Jelly. Her favorite color is green. She loves to play sports like soccer and basketball. She is really good at both of these sports. She's just like Lizzie cause they both like green and they both have short hair.
Hailey
        Next, is Hailey is really small like me we are like the same sizes. Hailey's favorite color is hot pink. We always hang out at the monkey bars in the morning I always play with her when  ever I get to see her cause I mostly don't play with but I am still her friend. She loves Justin Bieber
 Hailey is really nice to everybody and she never tries to make any drama.
                              Ally
        Last, is Ally is really nice too like of the other girls.Ally's favorite color is purple just like me. Ally and me always get mistaken by each other like my teacher calls me Ally's name. Ally is great at a lot of things like math,reading, and drawing.
                      
                What my Friend and me Do
         My friends and me always like to play basketball and soccer together. I know we have been in a lot of fights together we will always make up. I never like to be in a fight with on of my best friends!
                        
Those Are All My Best Friends

1 comment: