Disney Land
I am very sorry that I haven't been writing on my blog that much.
Well after we were done with that ride we went to Space Mountain* on that roller coaster it was cool cause it went really fast and there was stars below us so it felt like go were in the sky flying. My little sister was crying and crying ,but not even my brother that is (three years old) wasn't crying. After we went there we went on submarine in the place I thought it was going to be boring ,but when we went inside I got to see star fish it was really cool!! When we got in I also got to see a little bit of the movie it was cool cause there was a lot of affects that were so so cool!! Next, we went on Goat cars I had to go with my mom cause I wasn't tall enough :( . We got a brown car I drove and my mom stepped on the peddle cause that wouldn't be fair then, we went to Toon Town. We went on a ride and the line took so long it we had to what in line like about 30 minutes or even more. We even got to see Pluto first I called him Goofy, but then my dad told me "He's Pluto not Goofy!" Later, on we went on an Alice in Wonder Land you got to get to ride a caterpillar the one I got to ride was a green one you also got to see a couple of parts of the movie. Sorry you will have to wait for the other parts for the story to end!
PART THREE COMING SOON……
*-By the way if the words are under lined and that are in purple that means that it's a rides name or it's a persons that is famous it's there name.
No comments:
Post a Comment