Summer Vacation!!
I just can't wait for summer
vacation when there's only two or three weeks in till sum no more school! I can't wait in till summer vacation when theres no more......SCHOOL!!!
I think there should be more weeks than we have now I think we should have 2 months of no school!!But there one thing I don 't like is because my stinkin brother is annoying and I have to stay with him the whole summer!!! That Sucks!!! :(
I like summer vacation cause no school,I don't have to do anything,and cause my birthday is on summer vacation so no school on my birthday!!
I LOVE SUMMER VACATION!
<3
I just can't wait for summer
vacation when there's only two or three weeks in till sum no more school! I can't wait in till summer vacation when theres no more......SCHOOL!!!
I think there should be more weeks than we have now I think we should have 2 months of no school!!But there one thing I don 't like is because my stinkin brother is annoying and I have to stay with him the whole summer!!! That Sucks!!! :(
I like summer vacation cause no school,I don't have to do anything,and cause my birthday is on summer vacation so no school on my birthday!!
I LOVE SUMMER VACATION!
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment