Total Pageviews

Followers

Monday, May 30, 2011

The District Spelling Bee!!!


  On Friday was the district spelling bee!!! I was crazy there was people from other school's were coming there was a bunch of people by eight o'clock!!! School hasn't even started at that time!! 
  I had to go to school early so I can help the parents.
  All day I was taking care of little kids cause little kids or babies cry or scream and that they disturb the contestants so that's why.
  All the babies I took care of were all cute!!!  
 The spelling bee was all day. By the way Ally was in the district spelling bee with another person but, she lost.:(
  She was a really good speller though she was like in the district spelling bee for like thirty minutes she did a really good job!!
  I am really proud of her!!!
       And That Was The District Spelling Bee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment