Today I went to my school's carnival! It was the funnest thing I went to go from my school!!Whenever you came in you had to get tickets when you got the tickets you had to get this card and when ever you played a game you would get a stamp.Then if you finish the page you would get a prize!! I saw only one of my friend,Dian,that was at the carnival. :( Dian said that my other friend,Elizabeth,was there but then she left so I didn't get to see her. :( :( I went on this bouncy house when Dian and Me were racing who ever gets finish first.Sometimes I won and sometimes she won.When we were done we went to go play games I got a lolly pop on one game!! Actually two! Then all of a sudden this kid put me in JAIL!! Then I put this other kid in jail!!Yesss!! Then me parents gave me tickets and I got a popsicle!! Then we got a soda for Dian and me.And then me parents told me we had to go home. :(
The Carnival Was The Best Thing Ever!!
<3
The Carnival Was The Best Thing Ever!!
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment