I have been to a million concerts but there is one that I really like is the one I went to yesterday it was the El Camino high school. The concert was amazing!!!
There was a band and strings that were playing music. There were also high schoolers playing!!
The people that played the best were the...... HIGH SCHOOLERS.They were amazing!! My big brother was playing the drums at the concert he was really good too.
There was a bunch of people over there we came a little bit late so it was kind of hard to find a spot but, then we found a spot.
I was so tired it took like an hour and a half!! I almost fell asleep.
That was the concert at El Camino!
There was a bunch of people over there we came a little bit late so it was kind of hard to find a spot but, then we found a spot.
I was so tired it took like an hour and a half!! I almost fell asleep.
That was the concert at El Camino!

No comments:
Post a Comment