Total Pageviews

Followers

Monday, April 18, 2011

My Mission Report on Mission San Juan Bautista

       This week and the week before the fourth graders had to do a report on a mission. My teacher assigned us a mission we had to go in number order I got mission San Juan Bautista. In this post I will be writing about what we had to do in the report and the mission I am going to build. 
        Our teacher gave us a lot of questions to answer about the mission. It was a three page report of the questions and one paper on the bibliography. It took me about three or four days to finish it .Then we have to write a five paragraphs on the mission. 
       We also need to build your mission out of any thing you want to like cardboard. I am even going to work on it after I am done writing this.I think it will be hard for me but I am going to try to do it by myself. Ok I need to work on my project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment