Total Pageviews

Followers

Monday, February 28, 2011

Sock Hop!



      
       Today I am going to talk all about my school's sock hop on Saturday February I hope you enjoy it.
       All of my brothers, sisters came ,and my mom came but, not my dad he was working.It cost $2.00 for parents and $1.00 for kids.When I got to my school's sock hop it was so loud because there was on it was really really loud!Then I saw my friends only three of them though.There was Hot Dogs,old fashion Root beer, ice cream float, popcorn, and jolly rancher ice cream.If you want to buy something you have to get a ticket it costs $1.00. My friends dad helped the sell stuff so she got in free.When a song come on my friend's mom danced with all of us it was so much fun!! Later, on we did the limbo my friend and I one the limbo dance we won a T-Shirt. Then, there was some songs on we were all dancing then there was the bunny hop that was the funniest thing ever!!All of us were dancing together we were spinning.  There was no winner that time after that we did this dance but, I can't remember what was it. Finally it was time to leave I said,"Goodbye." to my friends.Those are all the the things I remember about the Sock Hop.         
         

No comments:

Post a Comment